Each year the Fund offers safety training on a regional basis which are sponsored by the local center. All Fund members are invited to send representatives.
The topics include:
• Claims Analysis. An in depth look at the Fund’s claims over the last five years. In addition to discussing statistics and trends, we will identify the most common accident types and their impact on the Fund.
• Workplace Violence. Participants will learn safety and security planning for threatening situations and case examples will be reviewed.
• Emergency Preparedness. An opportunity to discuss elements of occupant emergency plans, the dos and don’ts of emergency drills and emergency action plans. This is a great opportunity for you to share your lessons learned from actual emergency situations.
• Falls. Will discuss fall hazard identification and how to reduce your risk.
• Infectious Disease and Other Exposures. Learn how to reduce your risk of exposure to infectious disease, blood-borne pathogens and other exposure risks.
If you have any questions, please contact your risk/loss control consultant or Kathy Hulse (512.427.2420).
The seminar will be conducted at
2323 West Front Street
Tyler, TX 75702
The workshop will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 3:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch are included.