June 30, 2022
This training is available at no cost to TCRMF members. Non-members are not eligible to attend.
Being a manager/leader is not for the faint of heart. It requires that sometimes you must come out of your comfort zone and have a courageous conversation – one that demonstrates fairness and consistency of expectations while demonstrating emotional intelligence.
At the conclusion of this experience, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of conducting courageous conversations with employees.
- Conduct an objective situational analysis to discuss the issue at hand.
- Be able to confidently conduct a courageous conversation with clarity and compassion.
- Be familiar with how to employ different modes of conflict resolution appropriately.
- Know and use “I-Centric, We-Centric, and You-Centric” statements effectively.
- Guide employees on how to have courageous conversations with others.